Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
123, I think you need a drink or a Valium or something. What the heck?? You really need to just relax, especially for someone who refers to themselves as "independent", you seem to get your back up against anyone who speaks in favor of the President's agenda.

I apologize if I seemed a little heated. People don't have to agree with me at all that's fine, but he used the quote "filthy rich, doesn't want to pay their fair share, and ignorant". That's insulting and not just to me but many other people in this country as well. He gave off the impression that what he thought he was "right" and anyone else who didn't was an idiot.

That's why I got fiery. However I acknowledge that we all have our opinions on politics. But the reason I back Romney is mainly because I get the impression almost everyone on here accepts the President's agenda without question and that the GOP are idiots. That's not the case. That's why I'm an independent. I lived in South Carolina for two years, you would not believe how conservative they are it's nauseating and I despised it. But I see the other side of that spectrum here.

Last edited by 123JoeSchmo; 11/04/12 09:48 PM.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone