Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Now while I don't think the wealthy should be given more tax cuts, they shouldn't be taxed more either, that's stupid as hell. The people who go out and spend on the economy forced to give up more than they already pay? I want to see loopholes closed, but the tax rate should not increase.

Romney appeals to me as someone who knows the how run an economy, the President's plan to me doesn't add up. He didn't even have a plan until he scraped up a little blue pamplet at the last minute. That doesn't impress me as an independent voter.

A worker on a payroll that makes average of $45000 per year pays 35% tax on their payroll. Why should a shareholder then pay 14% or less on their shares of a company, while they've not actually gone to work? Is that fair? They are not saying rich should pay more than middle class. They say how about they pay just as much? What's wrong with 30% that the middle class pays?

Simple math defies any Goper's plan. Anybody who says otherwise is either a filthy rich person who doesn't want to pay their fair share or is ignorant and misinformed.

You just assume what you think is right and that's wrong. Spoken like a true liberal, ignoring the other side of an argument and holding yourself up like you're the savior of the world.

My father is a successful real estate business man. He worked from the ground fucking up to establish his company and get to where he is today. He's part of the 1% of rich America and the 5% Obama wants to tax more. You're saying he's a filthy rich dog who doesn't work and is ignorant? The wealthy (most of them) work hard to get to where they are today. Anyone else could do the same thing. Fact is the rich should not have to pay more than they already do. Close the loopholes but do not raise the rate. They shouldn't have to foot the bill for another weak Obama plan.

You may not agree with me. I don't agree with you. But I respect you're opinion. Respect mine please. I do not call you ignorant, don't refer me as such either.

Last edited by 123JoeSchmo; 11/04/12 09:30 PM.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone