Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I know Hillary has said she isn't interested in running BUT I can see her in the mix. Bill would love the spotlight lol AND be a big plus for her IMHO. I've heard possibility of Kerry taking over Hillary's job which seems ok I guess. Has any Sec. of State done a two terms? Seriously, it seems so stressful. Hillary is doing a great job but looks totally drained. I would guess 4 years is plenty.

I've heard Biden's name come up tho for some reason, I don't know that he'll do it. I don't know a lot about Andrew Coumo (Mario's son I assume?) but he seems like a possible candidate no?

NOW, since Sandy, I can see Christie entering the fray in a better position, tho I don't know how people will take to his sarcastic manner. If it's between Christie & Ryan tho, I would think Christie would take it.

TIS

I was going to put Biden on the list but didnt cause a decent portion of the populace considers him a joke (I dont for the record).

Andrew is the son of Mario Cuomo and current popular Governor of NY.

I have also heard about Kerry taking over Sec of State which I think would be a good choice since he has tons of experience in foreign affairs from his Senate work.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.