Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Here's what doesn't make sense Dap. The fact that the race is pretty much tied. But Obama has a slam dunk in the electoral college race. You got your statisitics from the Huffington Post: the only other website/blog just as liberal as NBC, and please don't try to tell me they aren't. Where are they based? New York City, otherwise known as the most liberal place on the planet.

Any accurate polling (such as Rasmussen) does not have Obama leading in swing states rather it has Romney up by four percent. Because NBC and Huff think that the Democratic turnout will be the same. It will not. This race is closer than ever.

Let's just hold on tight till Tuesday and look at the final results.

I agree. We clearly have different viewpoints on this and they won't change. All we can do is wait.

Agreed, and for the record Rasmussen has the race tied at 49% as of today.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows the race tied with President Obama and Mitt Romney each attracting support from 49% of voters nationwide. One percent (1%) prefers some other candidate, and another one percent (1%) remains undecided. These figures include both those who have already voted and those likely to vote. Obama leads among those who have already voted, while Romney leads among those deemed likely to vote. Thirty-nine percent (39%) of voters are projected to be Democrats and 37% Republicans.

The Rasmussen Reports Electoral College projections now show the president with 237 Electoral Votes and Romney 206. The magic number needed to win the White House is 270. Eight states with 95 Electoral College votes remain Toss-ups: Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, Ohio,Virginia and Wisconsin.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_c...l_tracking_poll

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.