Assuming that we get re-election this week, care if we look at the crystal ball for '16?

No no don't worry, I won't be posting a "Election 2016" thread. Dear lord we all need a breather from this last cycle. But you know, there is no harm in speculation.

Biden would be the presumptive favorite for his party as Vice-President, but he'll be 73. It'll be Ego vs Age since he twice ran unsuccessfully for the top prize, would he be able to turn down this closest shot he'll ever get of winning the Oval Office for himself?

(God knows President Biden would be a goldmine for comedy wrtiers.)

Then one name that keeps popping up, regardless of who wins this week, is Cuomo. But let me throw out a crazy conspiracy theory.

What if...Hillary? What if she takes a breather after quitting as Secretary of State, then for the '14 mid-terms she comes back politically to campaign for state candidates, setting the stage for a possible 2nd national run in '16? She would have her claims to the retiring Obama's Presidency, but also if some bad shit happens in the 2nd term (Just ask Bubba), she could distance herself directly away from it. Of course she'll be 69, so there's that.

But regardless I think unless the economy really really kicks major ass in the 2nd term and not just slow but steady recovery, I think the '16 GOP nominee will be the favorite to win. If only because it's very hard to win 3 national elections in a row. Not impossible of course, but the odds are just against you.