Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
9 different '12 Electoral Predix collected together, all predict Obama victory. However they differ in final score (highest Obama EV is 332, lowest is 281.)

http://www.denverpost.com/politics-natio...ve-obama-ahead/

People can speculate all they want. But I think most of these polls that have Obama ahead are assuming their will be same Democratic turnout as there was in 2008. I don't see that happening. In fact this time it's the opposite.

Thats not what early voting has been showing so far...but I agree it will very likely be lower.

This is the way I see it Dap. Obama didn't just win his base he also got most of the independents (like me) and crossovers from the Republican party who couldn't stand Sarah Palin back in 2008.

This time there will be NO Republicans voting for Obama whatsoever and he's lost a good chunk of independents. Plus the black vote that Obama had so much of last time will be much lower. Combine that with like Skinny said, more Republicans motivated to vote for a stronger tandem and to get Obama "out" you have a much closer of not even race.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone