Originally Posted By: Just Lou

Hail Mary time. Obama's firewall got stronger all week. Nate Silver has Obama's odds up to 81%, and on Intrade, Obama is up to 67%.

Again we must remember what Silver predicting is probability, or basically out of 5 coin flips, it'll land 4 times.

But really Big O* has got all the momentum this week from Sandy to Cristie's hug of death (for Willard) to Bloomberg/Economist's endorsement to this positive jobs report. And worse of all, Willard is indeed acting like he's losing.

I wonder how the base will spin this defeat? Will they blame Sandy? Will they blame Willard for not being genuinely conservative enough? Will they blame the media again? Will they blame Willard for conceding that third foreign policy debate? Will they blame Willard for picking Ryan as VP instead of say the Ohio-native Portman?

*=You know its funny, I've never come up or found a good nickname for the President. I hate "Big O" only because I hear that, I think of Oprah instead and let's admit it, she has her own channel. She's bigger than the President. "Barry" is too...weirdly personal for me, I dunno. I've thought about "The Kenyan." How about that?

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 11/02/12 09:40 AM.