Originally Posted By: Camarel
I clicked on the first link regardless if it's biased it's still the vote it got.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/227857-senate-rejects-obama-budget-in-99-0-vote/

That was a procedural move because Obama wasnt happy with it.

"The White House sought to provide cover for Democrats to vote against the Obama budget resolution before the vote, arguing the resolution offered by Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) was different from Obama’s budget because it did not include policy report language.Democrats made the same point on the floor Wednesday in explaining their votes. "
Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
That's exactly what I'm saying Camarel. Romney's views on abortion and gay marriage, whatever they are, aren't going to affect the law itself if he wins the Presidency. Abortion will continue to be legal, while gay marriage will be left to the individual states (as it should be)

Gay marriage is 40 odd -1 the last time i heard as well as Obamas budget got voted against by as much D as R so he can't start claiming he's the great uniter.

It's kind of hard to get any GOP votes when the leader of GOP Senators Mitch McConnell said his number one priority was to deny Obama a second term RIGHT after Obama won the election in 2008. The GOP and their wacko Tea Party friends holds a majority in the House so nothing is getting across them from Obama.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.