I have stated specifics, a few pages back. Governor Romney endorsed Murdock, and his VP pick Ryan cosponsored a bill with Todd "Legitimate Rape" Akin called the "Sanctity of Life Act". Those are the people he has surrounded himself with, just to name a few.

As for Planned Parenthood, we can't afford NOT to fund them. 16% of their services are cancer screenings, 35% are birth control counseling and 35% is testing and treatment for STIs. Can you imagine the long term care bills we would be stuck with if someone wasn't providing these services? By the way, less than 1/3 of their funding is federal, and that includes dollars that are from Medicaid, which is a blend of state and federal funds.

Oh, and thanks for letting me know that a President can't change an abortion law because, you know, I didn't go to like 8th grade. Yes, a president can only appoint justices whose leanings might overturn Roe v. Wade at some time. However, if it's such a remote possibility, then why is it a political issue for a presidential candidate at all?

And, by the way, I'm not a Democrat. When I registered to vote, I decided not to register with a party. I have voted for Republicans, I have voted for Democrats. I even voted for Ross Perot back in the day.

You want some specifics on lies? We could start with the very recent Romney Jeep ad that was personally repudiated by the Chrysler CEO, and go from there.

Romney lied when he stated that our “Navy is smaller now than any time since 1917.” Actually, there are slightly more ships active now than at the low point under President George W. Bush.

Romney repeatedly claimed that the president undertook “an apology tour … criticizing America” after Obama became president. Obama called that “probably the biggest whopper that’s been told” during the entire campaign. Every analysis has found no shred of an apology.

Romney claims the federal debt to “other people” is $16 trillion, which isn’t correct. The debt owed to the public is $11 trillion, and that figure includes money the government owes to itself.

Accused President Obama’s health care law of funneling money away from Medicare “at the expense of the elderly.” In fact, Medicare’s chief actuary says the law “substantially improves” the system’s finances, and Ryan himself has embraced the same savings.

Claimed the American people were “cut out” of stimulus spending. Actually, more than a quarter of all stimulus dollars went for tax relief for workers.

Faulted Obama for failing to deliver a 2008 campaign promise to keep a Wisconsin plant open. It closed before Obama took office.

And, as for Republicans and their first cousins in the Tea Party, need I remind you of "death panels", claims that President Obama is a "Muslim", that he was born in Kenya and that his birth certificate is a fake? I didn't include those since I never heard them directly from Romney's campaign, but I certainly never heard (as I did hear it from John McCain) the governor state that such talk is wrong and deplorable.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club