123, and this is what I can't stand - the refusal to listen to others. Romney has certainly made his feelings clear:
"I think I've said time and again, I'm a pro-life candidate," he told reporters at a campaign stop in Ohio according to a pool report. "I'll be a pro-life president. The actions I'll take immediately are to remove funding for Planned Parenthood. It will not be part of my budget."

Planned Parenthood performs a number of valuable services for the poor such as pap smears, breast exams, they pay for mammographies, they provide birth control counseling (their name is PLANNED Parenthood), and tons of other important health services. However, they have become the face of abortion in this country, and that's just plain silly since it's a very small percentage of what they do. Denying them funding would deny millions of women cancer screenings that are vital to their health and that they couldn't otherwise afford.

However, you somehow believe that Mr. Romney is just playing with this idea when he has outright stated that he thinks one way and only one way. Also, he has surrounded himself with some of the most deplorable people on this front.

Perhaps medicare needs reform, but IMO vouchers are not the answer and that's another of the reasons that I disagree with him as a candidate.

Lies? The entire Republican party and their candidate have pushed them. Can I enumerate them? Yes, I can. Will I? No, because I think that no matter what I say, you have a mindset and I think you won't listen.

Go on any fact checker website, and you can see all of the lies that the Republican campaign has perpetuated.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club