You see this is what I'm arguing against and what I hate coming from Democrats and Republicans alike.

Sicilian Babe- When has Romney outright lied? And if he has, Obama has certainly done the same thing. It's called propaganda. Everyone is guilty of it. Could you please state these lies?

Secondly on his regard to women's rights, Romney probably has his own stance on abortion, but if you are worried by his previous statements, he was simply toting the party line to win a Republican primary. We are seeing a more moderate person now who is focusing more on the economy and the deficit than social issues, that in the long scheme of things don't matter.

Thirdly you can make an argument that medicare needs to be reformed. That's something Republicans got right. How to reform it is another issue. But what you are seeing in Romney I don't see. I think that many posters on this board are just trying to find things to reaffirm what they think is true and ignoring completely what doesn't. That is what I call wrong.

You have every right to believe what you believe. You can disagree with Romney because of his policies. But calling him a liar is not a fact, it's what you want to believe. Any right wing nutjob could make the same statements about President Obama.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone