But all to be replaces cause they prepare for things like this in Chicago they don't and didn't expect it don't forget uncle calbrese end up ratting when he heard his nephew ratted and more indictments came out they wasn't prepared and for the predecessors to be successful and no family shuffle it's hard for all we know there's a war about to start in Chicago and if not bodys dropping and a couple have dropped more than a couple and in Philly they might beat it and if not they are prepared for guys who is ready to step in for Lombardo semi retired they say accordo was semi retired and he called all the shots and had all types of people wacked including so called boss so idk what semi retired really means

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "