Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
I agree eastharlemital. Jasonanthony I would encourage you to listen to this man. First off if the words 116th street don't mean anything to you I'll clear that up now: the genoveses most prominent crew is located there and the east Bronx. He sees these guys on the street and knows a few of them. I'd take his testimony over a guy from California.

Secondly while I don't discard your opinion I would also encourage you to think outside the box on this whole "mob is evil" crusade. No one denies that wise guys aren't angels from above, but what we must remember is that while they may be criminals, it doesn't necessarily mean they are monsters. I will never support the mafia, but they are people too. Their are gentleman and psychopaths within every organization in the world. The mob is no different. There is grey area

I still agree that the mob is a predatory organization. Me being from California doesn't change that. Besides, with an internet connection, I can be just as informed as a guy living on 116th St.