Originally Posted By: Skinny_Vinny
Nate The Great is not a very impartial source for election coverage. He's as left-wing as Hannity is right-wing.

The difference (well one of them) is Nate's actually good at his job. I'm sorry you don't like that his numbers aren't going your way. God knows I'm certain if they were, you wouldn't shy from trumping them up without any sense of irony.

Was it you who was complaining a long time ago about some Al Sharpton radio show the rest of us had good sense to not bother listening to?

Obama is in New Hampshire today. Why? That state should be locked up. Biden in Wisconsin? Obama won that state by more than 10 points in 2008. Iowa is another state Obama is fiercely defending.

Make Mittens spend time/money outside of Ohio and Florida? As I said before, Ohio is the psychological battleground. If Mittens more or less admit he can't win and pool that cash elsewhere, that'll really demoralize his people. He won't, but it might cost him resources elsewhere.

I think you really have to look at where the candidates go in the next week to get a feel for where they think the state can go either way.

Remember in '04 shortly before the election when Cheney went to Hawaii, a state Dubya had no chance of winning?

Some of what you're saying is legitimate, but we must remember both sides try to deploy head games against each other. Besides it's Biden. I'm sure if he stayed in Florida for too long, Big O would lose any chance of winning it. He's alot like Larry the CAble Guy: A little bit goes a long way.