I'm getting an MRI on my wrist on Tuesday. I went to the doctor this past Monday, and he's concerned because of my severe lack of mobility in my wrist. I broke my wrist back in August. It's now December, and I've got less than 50% of my range of motion back (not to mention the lack of strength as well). So the doctor wrote me a prescription for some pain medicine to fight the inflammation and pain. He also set up an MRI, to check and see if I have any torn muscles or ligaments. He said he wasn't very optimistic. If there happen to be any torn muscles or ligaments, then it will require surgery. Wal-Mart is making me jump through so many hoops, and giving me so much trouble. They've been making me go out of my way to get everything taken care of, when it should be them who are bending over backwards for ME! They figure since I'm not paying for any of it, that they've done their part. Yea, I'm not paying in money, but I'm paying with my suffering, and I'm paying with my lack to do some of the things I loved doing (playing guitar).

I had an incident with Wal-Mart a few days ago that has pushed me to my limit. I'm taking legal action against them. I'm tired of being dicked around with.

Sorry about my ranting. Just needed to get that off my chest. grin

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis