@ SPMOB...Only hang arounds go to court n wannabes?? What if your father or brother was on trial, would you go to court?? That's not funny... N I can read, I do have a bachelors degree unlike you who probably dropped out in 11th grade. And if you can read GA n Dave have been one sided about this case from day one. Just recently other reporters have been reporting on this case. So you don't think there's an agenda against these guys?? Seriously?? Because there's an agenda....Am I naive? No I'm not, but buddy you haven't heard ANY of the evidence, so how are you so sure they are gonna be convicted?? I'm not trying to be funny this case is serious. You said this is a forum for discussion but how can you talk about something when you don't know any of the facts??? You are going off of hearsay... And court was over at 4pm today...how can a report be out that quick?? I'm not a reporter, I'm not here to give you the blow by blow. If you wanna know something go to court and listen....

@merlino... I'm glad you work... I do too..Obama didn't help me either...but honestly nobody on here is really interested that you work...So it's an open and shut case because of the dead guys tapes?? Really happy to know your not on the jury...how can you possible say it's an open and shut case without even hearing the tapes???? You make no sense!! And no I never walk by and hear guys screaming.

@oldhead all the guys look great! I don't know if they are bored... I'm sure their not having a good time in jail...Who would...

I'm not on here to argue with any of you guys but I can't sit back and read nonsense!! The 2 FBI agents are going to be the nail in the coffin?? Really??
Why cause someone wrote an article and said 2 FBI agents were involved with this case?