Originally Posted By: dontomasso
I shook hands and spoke to the president today at a rally in Tampa. I was on the rope line. Obama sounded a little hoarse, and when I shook his hand I pointed to my throat and said, "Mr. President....be carefule about your voice." He gave me the "Obama stare" and he just said, "I know." then he moved on. Does this make me an advisor to the president?

DT, sorry I missed this post. I am so jealous. I would have loved to have seen the President. smile Was there a large crowd? I see his voice his pretty hoarse today. Do you have a picture to post? smile Living in a Blue state he doesn't come in my area often (L.A. maybe, but that would be a nightmare to drive to).

Only President I ever saw was when I was a kid back in 1960 when then Senator Kennedy was running for President. How exciting that was. smile I did shake Bobby Kennedy's hand as well when he was running.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon