Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
the main problems that i have with obama are...

#1 the national debt has increased from 10 trillion to 16 trillion since he became president, bottom line. his supporters are always all too quick to blame it all on bush. he definatly deserves some of the blame and president bush was horrible, but the fact remains that our current president spends like a drunken sailor who's mind is rotten from syphilis. justify it all you want, but the fact remains that spending more money than you take in will ultimatly result in financial disaster. i'm not a big fan of this whole "spend more money to fix a monetary problem" as it just goes against common sense imo. the biggest problem we face is not what iran is doing, but rather what these fools continue to do with our tax money and it starts and stops at the federal level point blank.

This right here is why I have serious reservations against president Obama. I agree five families. One of many questions I have. I want to know if Obama would cut down the debt without taxing the hell out of the top 5 percent.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone