Here's his exact quote:
"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what," Romney said in the video. "There are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe that government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you name it."

That doesn't sound to me like he thinks he simply can't get their vote. He sounds like a condescending ass, because there are plenty of people in that group that are seniors and the working poor who are trying very hard to eke out an existence. He comes across as dismissive and, quite frankly, rather cruel.

Is unemployment where it should be? No, but I also know that plenty of corporations should and could be hiring, but they are enjoying record profits by squeezing their employees for every ounce of blood they can get because they know that people are terrified of losing their jobs.

And as for abortion, Mr. Romney has endorsed Richard Murdock who has said that pregnancy from rape is something that God intended, and his VP pick Ryan cosponsored a bill with Todd Akin to redefine rape, so don't tell me he's not against it. It's perfectly fine if he is, it's his right, but that doesn't make it less of a viable issue for me.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club