I have to disagree with you on three points Sicilian Babe.

One: the economy has showed signs of recovery. But the unemployment rate hasn't improved enough to make people completely satisfied with Obama. Places like Virginia and Ohio have low unemployment rates, but other places like North Carolina and Michigan are still over ten percent. That's unacceptable. And the job situation doesn't mean more people have jobs, it means companies downsized and all their available positions have been filled. The debt is still at 16 trillion and we just can't afford any more big spending which is my main worry.

Two: Romney governed my state. No one gets elected in this state if they are vehemently opposed to abortion. It's not his main concern. If it was he'd be saying more about it. He has his agenda, and abortion is low on his list.

Three: The 47 percent remark I believe was misinterpreted. He acknowledges the fact that 47 percent of people will not vote for him, but he needed support from the undecided independents. It was at a fundraiser he said this, his goal was to make money. No President can take office without thinking of every single American out there. I don't think he disregards that 47 percent.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone