I look at it this way - the last two times I was threatened by the economy were when Republican Presidents named Bush were in office. My husband lost his job in January of 1992 and now he's the only person left in his department now, after all the people have been laid off. I've been diligently looking for work for a very long time, and haven't been offered anything of substance, mostly part-time jobs at $10 or $12 an hour, and I used to be VP of a local non-profit.

I feel that President Obama preached Hope and he has given us some. Has he delivered on all his promises? No. But I think that he was overly optimistic, and that maybe that's what it took to get elected. The trough was too deep, and I don't think any of us realized what it would take to heal us.

However, the Dow has more than doubled, unemployment is on its way down, the housing market is on its way up, and to me those are all positive signs of a recovery. I feel that to interrupt the momentum that he has built would be a huge mistake.

As a woman, I don't agree with Romney's views on abortion. Personally, I find that a big issue. I also don't like his attitude toward the "47%". How do you dismiss half the people of a country you plan to govern?

For me, those were the issues that made my choice clear. I am not affiliated with any political party either and have voted for both Republicans and Democrats in the past. The past few years, though, my choice has been made quite clear. Between W and that idiot Palin, I feel that I haven't had a good Republican candidate to vote for. I've often wished that McCain had gotten the nomination in 2000. I think we would be a very different country right now if he had.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club