Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Personally I'm actually bipartisan. I'm an undecided independent voter. So these kinds of tidbits mean nothing to me. I'm still trying to decide who would run our country better. It's been a difficult process

Well boil down 1 (maybe 2) issues that matter most for you and decide your vote from there.

If that doesn't work, consider even 3rd party. Especially if you live in a state where the outcome is pretty much certain. (I live in Tennessee, where Lucifer would get more votes than any Democratic candidate in the last 3 elections.)

I've never understood people who dismiss 3rd party votes as "throwing them away." No throwing your vote away is when you take a right not every person on Earth enjoys (a right sustained by us by generations of dead Americans) and just decide to cast it between just two candidates because we've been brainwashed and the system rigged by the two parties, even if you don't like either candidate from those parties.

I live in Massachusetts, where it's been blue for I don't even know how long. We have a had a history of red governors however, that includes Romney and before him Jane Swift, Paul Cellucci, and William Weld who I think was the best.
As a resident of Massachusetts I can't speak for everyone, but I was very satisfied with Romney's tenure. He was successful in a lot of issues that he tried to address. To me, President Obama has been a major disappointment. He promised a lot of things he couldn't keep. There are some things I think he did right, the auto bailout and Iraq to name them. But what scares me about him is that the debt is now 16 trillion dollars, and it's only going to increase if Obama keeps spending the way he does. And I don't believe that taxing the rich even more is the right way to do it, taxing them more doesn't even put a dent in the deficit.
To me this election is about the deficit and the economy. I don't believe that Obama has done a good job and if he was given four more years he wouldn't do squat with it either. By the same token Romney hasn't done enough to explain what he would do and hasn't earned my vote yet. Not that it matters anyway because my state is already Obama haha.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone