yo southphillyoldhead, I leave the board for a day and check back for your reply and see all these guys takin shots at me! I guess i made some people mad!!! U gotta love it cuz! Its a shame about chuckie, he was so close to comin home. My friend Nick told me about chuckie passin away. Speakin of ol'timers Chickie Chang comes home soon and I hear he's in good health. His grandson Mikey is a disgrace, the kid turned muslim in jail, i seen it with my own eyes on E-Block in graterford, the kid is on drugs. Wanna hear a funny story, my good friend Anthony Gongs (Johhny's half brother) was locked up with Harry the Hunch in Graterford in the early 90's and he told me Harry was so tight with his money that he would use State issued soap instead of buyin good soap from commissary! If ya know anything about State issued soap then ya know its this freakin block of hard green shit, its truely a horrible experience! Anthony would do this impression of Harry, freakin hilarious! harry the hunch a bonafide millionare using state soap!! He said Harry was a good guy. Stories like that you wont find in GA article. If ya got any harmless stories like that I would love to hear them, it brings a smile to my face.

Last edited by DomCheech; 10/24/12 08:01 AM.