Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: carmela
So if someone says they're 100% Sicilian, or 100% Italian, that means both they're parents are born in Sicily or Italy?
Here's some food for thought: if you go to Italy, guess what? You're 100% American.
Oh and there are no such words as ditsoon or medigans. But wait, DomCheech you're not trying to use racist remarks or call other posters dog shit are you? Cause that would be a no nicey for you!

clap clap

It never ceases to amaze me how some people think talking like a Sopranos rerun makes them "more" Italian than everyone else. Go to Italy and behave like that and you'll get laughed back to customs rolleyes.

All my grandparents were born in italy, to me they were italians. My mother and father were born here and i consider them to be Italian-American because they grew up in an italian household here in the USA. But as far as i'm concerned me and my siblings are Americans. I've never been to Italy in my life and i could really careless about it though i do have relatives there who come over maybe every 15 or 20 years to visit. You cut out my heart and it will have "Made in America" stamped on it.