Yo Southphilly oldhead, i dont know why ya bother with some of these guys! Marone! Richie marra is at chester so is mikey rinaldi and joe rico. Joe runs the kitchen like its straight outta goodfellas, i got stuck in the kitchen for a month till i got moved to the law library as a clerk, real sweet job...me and joe were on the same block, stand up guy! Mikey runs the activities at the gym, hes really bitter about his case, he got a freakin life sentence for an allegeded murder conspiracy and the guy that did the actual shootin (dom depretoro) rattin him out!!! Richie is a stand up guy, he runs the tech room in the activities dept., he sits in this little room all day with like 3 freakin computers and his eyes are glued to the screen!! All three are at SCI chester next to that dump harrahs...*** So ya know ol' richie huh...his sister is still a looker for her age, lol. A shame how he allegedly caught that case, his 2 co-defendants beat the rap and richie took the pinch...allegedly all over a broad!!Joe, mikey, and richie keep to themselves and rarely talk to anyone but each other and other lifers...i got a pass beacause im 100% sicilian, they would break my balls all day about it..lol! Truley good times my friend. Well paisan, best of luck with ya and your attempts to talk some sense into these medigans!!!

*** removed racist term

Last edited by SC; 10/23/12 09:48 AM. Reason: Remove racist term