yo southphilly oldhead, i like ya alot and i understand what your sayin about 'a way of life' down in SP. The thing is that this is a post about philly so naturally philly guys are gonna be attracted to this post. When an outsider has an opinion about the way things are run in SP it is easy for them to say lock these guys up and throw away the key, but when u know the idividuals involved and there families then its harder to say things like that. I know alot a south philly guys from doin over 3 years up state prison (mikey rinaldi-his co-defendant killed phil testa, richie marra-used to work for chickie narducci, joe rico-chicki chang's bodyguard, etc.) and i moved from kensington to south philly (10th & Morris) and met more guys in the street, im 100% paisano and I love SP. My point is that I respect ya and agree with your outlook on SP and dont worry about these other guys talkin out the side of there neck because if they knew what u or I knew about Joe n them they wouldnt be talkin like that.