You know old head I've been on here quite awhile and never had one problem with anybody,I've gone out of my way to be nice and respectful but don't come off like some know it all.Who gives a crap whether anybody ratted or not,you can't tell me these guys don't fund things,like you said they did in the past.Scarfo and his guys with that big P2p bust in the mid-eighties.Do these guys check with you every move they make.joey and his guys involved with that guy from Boston.Borgesi didn't want to go that route because he knew the problems that drug-dealing creates.At one time these guys were kidnapping each others chemists.You think your the only one in the know.I don't appreciate being talked down to.If you don't like my opinion there's a civil way of letting me know.I never once said these guys were crap or jerks,I was simply stating that the Feds spend so much time on them because I feel like its more than just gambling and loan-sharking why they go after them.You can go back to EVERY one of my posts and I never said 1 negative thing about these guys.