Originally Posted By: southphilly old head
Pizza boy, i repect evreryones opinion to speak their own mind. This case hits close to home for me.This is a way of life down here in SP.

And it wasn't a "way of life" in the Bronx that I grew up in? lol lol

Don't forget the big picture, Old Head: Philly mob = Small family. Barely relevant today.

I'm not a kid or a wannabe, Old Head. I'm a 53 year old Italian American who grew up in the Belmont section of the Bronx when the area was still strong with both wiseguys and Italians in general. And I still live in Throggs Neck today when we're not in Florida. I worked for Teamsters Local 813 for 25 years and I was a business agent for the last 7 of those years. My point is, I've already forgotten more about these guys than most people will ever know. And I'm not bragging because that's hardly something to brag about. I'm just stating a fact.

As far as your opinion, I respect it. And as I posted a few days ago, I like you. But please don't feel the need to tell me about a "way of Life" that I've been around since the day I was born. I find it condescending and so would you.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.