DN, Almost forgot about 'Once upon a time in America'. A great one. I think that I enjoyed the first part, the youthful era, more.

Those old bathrooms in the tenement hall? I remember those. Plus my Mom lived in one & used to go to the Public Baths in Brooklyn every Friday w.her Sisters. To those uninitiated- the old NYC tenements would have a sink of some kind only in the Apartments & every floor would have a flush toilet. There were also Public Baths scattered around the City. The Bath in So. B'klyn was the last operating bath in the city. It closed around 1970 & the Building is still there, Corner of Union St & 4th Ave.

Two questions about 'once upon a time...' The youngest kid, the one who dies early; was he supposed to be Italian? I know the rest of the crew are Jews.

And, that ending. Has anyone ever figured out what that is all about? I know there is guilt about betrayal, but WTH? I never could figure it out.

BTW, I always thought that this movie was up there w/The Godfather. At least as good if not...

You gonna finish that?