Taken 2.

The glorious thing about the first Taken was the hidden bada$$ery of Liam Neeson. Of course if you've ever seen Rob Roy, Gangs of New York, Les Miserables or Darkman this shouldn't have really been a surprise but unfortunately for the mental defectives in the first film they didn't see those movies. The first film had really good pacing. It communicated the frantic nature of Bryan Mills' search for his daughter Kim before she is sold off into Third World sex-slavery.

But in Taken 2, presumably everyone, including the half of the Albanian male population that Mills DIDN'T kill and his ex-wife and daughter, knows that Mills is not a man to be f***** with. Because if you mess with him or his family you will die. And if he has the time, you might die painfully.

So there's really no reason for the bad guys to try again and there is even less reason for them to do incredibly stupid stuff like not kill Mills immediately once they have kidnapped Mills and his ex-wife Lenore.

If you were determined to keep Mills alive for a while that would be dumb.
At the very least since you know that he is very resourceful, incredibly dangerous, and has a downright mean streak, wouldn't you keep him under 24 hr armed guard, search him thoroughly, bind him with iron and steel instead of plastic or rope and just to be on the safe side, cripple him to forestall any escape attempts? I mean what are they teaching in Evil Overlord Boot Camp these days?

Also I will have to go back and watch the first Taken but I don't seem to remember Maggie Grace either being as curvy or showing as much flesh. Not that I'm complaining rolleyes but it's impossible to believe that she's 16 years old. Again, since both his ex-wife and daughter know what he does , it makes no sense for them to insist on questioning his directives while people are shooting at them or saying they can't do what he tells them to do or falling into hysteria, which is most of what they do throughout the film.

Lots of stupid people get shot in the head. The end.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.