Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Anyone can sue anyone or any entity for anything in America. When I took my CCW (Carry Concealed Weapon) course, the instructor reminded us that, even if you shoot a burglar in the act, he can sue you for damages to his health if he survives, or his survivors can find some way to sue you.

Unfortunately your honor the burglar can't be here to give his side of the story as I had to shoot him 30 times as he unlawfully threatened me on my property. And wouldn't you know immediately afterwards his survivors did the same thing and they hadda go too. rolleyes So let me speak without fear of contradiction and tell you what happened that night.. tongue

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.