Originally Posted By: klydon1
Six weeks ago the PA Commonwealth upheld the Voter ID Law, recently passed in the commonwealth. The PA Supreme Court remanded the matter to Commonwealth Court to address whether implementing the law in the 2012 general election would disenfranchise PA voters.

The Commonwealth Court decided today that implementing the law this election would substantially disenfranchise voters, and directed that the law not take effect this year. It appears that the law can still apply for future elections, but as for the 2012 election, Voter ID is dead in PA.

I think that Romney will campaign even in less in PA now.

Well, that's good news I guess. But this whole picture id verification for voting is very interesting to me. How people were voting before? I mean how you go and ask for ballot where you are registered and prove your identity if not with a picture ID? confused Out here, our birth certificate must bear a photo and has a dedicated page for election stamps, that's how we vote once per person. And then we don't have voting registration process and can vote almost anywhere.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones