CM Punk is great, but I think his character is getting stale now because RAW is three hours long. Since Punk believes the show should be centered around the champion (and it should be), we see him numerous times throughout the broadcast, cutting the same promo. Seeing Punk come out three or four times in a 3-hour period is enough to tire anybody out. That's just my personal opinion.

On a different note, I just finished reading the Bret Hart autobiography for the 3rd time. Great read, but like most autobiographies (especially those written by athletes), it is completely self-serving. Bret tells us more than once how he was the best in the world, and how he made more money for Vince than HBK ever could, and he has no problem bashing other wrestlers. Again, he's telling the truth as he sees it, but like all wrestling autobiographies, it is best to take some of it with a grain of salt. Still, it is a highly entertaining read, which is why I've read it three times now.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis