This is hilarious. It's like "vote for me I'll do what the other guy is already doing". This is a middle finger to the base that was already iffy on Romney's immigration bona fides. I don't think this will cause anyone to switch their vote to Romney but it might make Kris Kobach and Jan Brewer stay home. It will be interesting to surf some right-wing blogs and see what the reaction is to this.

Romney supports Obama's deferred action on immigration

Quote:
Mitt Romney told The Denver Post on Monday that if he's elected president, he will not cancel President Barack Obama's deferred action program for young illegal immigrants before instituting another immigration plan:

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.