Waited 'til Saturday to order my iPhone 5 (I've had the 4 for 2 years), and the wait is 3-4 weeks. ohwell

Yes, it's not perfect, but it's a huge upgrade to the 4, and a modest upgrade to the 4S. This "war" between Apple and Android is pointless: people are mostly loyal. There's no sense in spewing crap. iPhone started the whole thing, but who cares? One year one may be ahead of the other, and the next year, the other will be ahead. Who cares??! That's how things progress and how BOTH get better and better!

But, after the whole iMaps debacle, I have NOT upgraded my 4 with iOS 6 yet. While Google Maps always had major problems, they do not compare to the MAJOR problems that Apple Maps has. I'm hoping that when I get my 5, those problems will be largely resolved or at least addressed.

I can't believe they went with Tom Tom -- what a horrid choice! But thankfully I have a Garmin GPS in my car, so I feel safe, even in Tessio's territory....

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations