I doubt these guys want there kids following in there footsteps. Also, Philly was never really big into outside ventures like unions. They have only ever had a couple unions and construction companies back in the 80s. Its a different time. Nicodemo owns his own Mortgage/insurance company and employes his uncle and others. Mazzone has a piece of Malones on 18th and ritner through his wife and father in law. Its just a different time. But to say that the main players on the stret(chang, mazzone, nicodemo, lance) are broke is not the truth. And if you look at my other posts throughout the years I am one to tell you that the philly mob is far from what it use to be. But to say these guys are broke is incorrect. Some are definitely but not all. And a lot of those that are broke are due to there spending habits. Also, a lot of guys have legit jobs now and do something on the side to supplement there income. There are all kinds of different mobsters these days. You cant compare it to the 80s. What companies does Joe Vito own? I am just wondering...I don't know. They have one of the best books of all time and def have money. Not arguing that.