Here are my initial thoughts:

1. Chalky White is vying with Richard Harrow for most awesome television character ever. Every second he is on screen he is riveting. To answer the above question, I don't think it even possible Chalky set that up. He would never allow his daughter in such a rough place and he was genuinely shocked to see her there. And her beau has show that he is a real man and Chalky knows what he is and of course DESPERATELY does not want his children to follow in his footsteps in any way. This makes him even MORE awesome in my book.

2. Eli has not been forgiven by Nucky. Not at all. What a slap in the face to set him up as a truck loader for Mickey Doyle after he took the fall and served two years in prison. It will be interesting to see what happens here. Personally I would like to see Eli having learned something and working his way back up loyally but that is not who he is.

3. Margaret is really boring me. Nothing more to say really.

4. Every second Rosetti was on the screen I expected him to kill somebody. He radiates danger. I assume he killed the owner of that gas station. Why would Nucky and Rothstein not have him simply blown away?

The episode was interesting but of course not as exciting as the first.