Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
His talk about mousie was not logical assumptions, you do not know how he acts and what he does and what the circumstances were in all of his cases. you also say he was endangering the mob by being unable to shake down some pissant. All of your very strong opinions you shared just seem to be based on what you may be inferring or imagining and not facts.No offense either way just saying maybe don't be so strongly opinionated on things you lack knowledge of.

Hey man we try to get along on these boards, not criticize. Massimino has spent half of his adult life in jail and with these new charges there is reason to believe he will get a lengthy sentence. I admit I don't know as much as others on this board. But I ask questions and try to put my input in best I can based on what I know.

Ok no problem sorry buddy, just kinda caught me off guard with the whole rippin into mousie as soon as i opened up this thread. trust me his is not just some goon and hes really a pretty laid back guy. obviously im sure you know you wouldnt want to say all that stuff to him directly but no worries sorry if i offended you.