Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
The Stone Cold segment was the best of the night, by far. I would've liked for Piper and Foley to have had more time in Piper's Pit, but leave it to an Orton to ruin it.

Did anyone catch the "RAW Exposed" special that aired after RAW went off? My favorite moment on there was the number 2 moment in RAW history, the night Owen Hart died. It was nice hearing Bret Hart give his thoughts on it. I'm assuming they conducted that interview with him while he was in Stanford working on the DVD.

BTW, just an observation:
Was it just me, or did Stone Cold seem to be a lot smaller than he used to be. I know he has to lose weight for the film he's about to star in, but he looks almost Shawn Michaels' size.
Austin has no interest in Wrestling anymore, so I think he's just letting his "physique" go down the drain. He didn't even want to do the segment he did but of course we had to have a Austin/McMahon feud on "USA Homecoming on the USA Network where it will air every monday night on USA network starting the monday after the USA homecoming on the USA network" rolleyes
Did anyone else see how bad Austin missed the stunner on Linda?

Highlight of the night: (besides Trish of course blush )

[Linked Image]

Shane-O-Mac dancin his way out to the ring.

True Highlight of the night was TRISH [Linked Image]
only one word can describe that picture, is gorgeoprofectionism a word? blush

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380