Originally Posted By: mr. soprano
Funny story. My sister has a baby on Wednesday. I go into the giftshop in the hospital(a mini-Indigo book store)and looking right out at me is this novel "The Family Corleone." Where have i been the last six months that i hadn't heard of this?!?!?!?

Yeah, same thing with me basically. I found out about these news last year, winter? spring?...summer? God, I don't know why I don't even remember when! I also happened to discover this website last year, but anyway a bit more shockingly in your case hah!
Of course I haven't been around but still, I think I can say there hasn't been any hype or any talk about this novel. But it might not be the same sort of hypes as with video games. I first found out about those two sequels 2 or 3 years ago described as the now infamous words 'Just Awful'. I am actually planning this year to buy 'Mario Puzo's The Godfather', the first book I'll ever buy, and the only and first book I ever have wanted to own, and I wanna to do so in a few days.
Today, just an hour ago I discovered some very exciting news for me, January next year 'The Family Corleone' will be released to my language!