Originally Posted By: dontomasso
A few years ago when a movie called "The Last Temptation of Christ" U.S. "christians" killed someone attending the movie, and threatened to bomb several theatres. Religious fnatics exist in all religions.

There are crazies everywhere. Can't condemn an entire religion or political organization for their wingnuts. And "The Passion of the Christ" incident was certainly proof of that. All organized religions have their faults, but I honestly feel that those that don't proselytize are the most "rational," if that's the proper term.

I mean, you don't see Catholics or Jews handing out flyers or ringing doorbells on Sunday mornings. For the most part, their faith is a bit more "private" than some of the more aggressive religious groups who always seem to be recruiting. But having said that, I certainly recognize the fact that there are plenty of fanatical Jews and Catholics in this world.

In short, another person's religious affiliation is nothing to get your balls in a bunch about.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.