Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
I was talking with a friend of mine about Cali and if he's blood related to the Gambino's. He told me that Cali's wife is Gambino's niece so that i guess would make Cali his nephew by marriage. But i always heard Pete Inzerillo was Gambino's cousin and since Cali is married to his sister wouldn't that make him Gambino's cousin thru marriage, not his nephew? This shit is confusing as hell. The way these guys inter marry really makes it hard to figure out.

Just wanted to update and say i'm really not sure what the relationship is at this point. But i did read on an italian site that Cali's father was partners with one of the Adamita brothers in a video shop in Brooklyn years ao. All the Adamita's were big heroin guys. Cali's father was never arrested for it but his connection to the Adamita's makes me a little suspicous.

Here is the article on Cali on the Italian news site.

http://www.repubblica.it/2008/01/sezioni...oy-english.html

Cali' is married to Rosaria and Rosaria is the sister of Pietro Inzerillo. Cali' is no blood relation to the Gambino's.

The other thing that makes all these families in Italy, and coming from Italy, very confusing, is that the women don't change their last name over there, so it's sometimes hard to know if someone is related by marriage and who they're married to over there, unless you know the family. It's almost impossible to piece together.

Last edited by carmela; 09/13/12 12:40 PM.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.