I don't care. You give the Five Families one message. They turn over those f***s that stormed our embassies or it's all out war. I don't care if we all go down together.
I'm not the man Pop is but I'll tell you this and he'd tell you too. I can operate short range just as good as anybody. I made my bones the last time we had a war and I was a big help to the old man. The Five Families know that. And we've still got all the horses. As soon as the SEALS check in I'm sending them after the Libyans.

Do me a favor Hillary. No more advice on how to patch things up! Just help me win! Jesus if I had a male Secretary of State I wouldn't be in this mess. Ike had John Foster Dulles. Look what I got. Ok, no I didn't mean that. I'm sorry. Look, Michelle made dinner. Why don't you stay.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/12/obama-libya-attacks-chris-stevens_n_1877031.html

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.