Originally Posted By: Chucky
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
I agree with you on Massimino, that guys a tool.

A tool? What are you fuckin kidding? Hes one tough son of a bitch, 25+ of his life in the joint, the guy has tons of dough on the street. Joe mouse doesn't give a fuck about jail, if he did he wouldn't be so out in the open he knows the game better than anybody out there,. Come to lou's crab joint and say mouse is a tool, I'm sure you will be well received... rolleyes

Listen I don't give a fuck how tough this guy is, he has no connection to me or in my daily life. My point was that in today's Mafia world, you can't go strutting around acting like a badass SOB anywhere without the Feds noticing. If you wanna keep out of jail, something this guy can't do to save his life, you lay low out of the spotlight and most importantly don't do anything stupid or rash.
Joseph Massimino, however "tough" he may be, has been arested 34 times for all sorts of various charges. He hurts the Philly Crime Family more than he helps. A moron who can't even shake a little pissant down without getting thrown in jail.

Last edited by 123JoeSchmo; 09/11/12 07:32 PM.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone