IMHO I think it's attitude NOT money. Kennedys (and others) are rich too but many still fight for the poor and "regular" people causes.

Kerry was so unfairly trashed on his war record (swift boated) when he was running. The guy fought in a war in which btw my ex-husband also was in (Viet Nam) to come back to basically no kind of recognition...as tho it wasn't a "real" war which HE along with many many others protested. And then...

This is the God's truth, during this swiftboating time, it was either CNN or MSNBC that actually had two talking heads/pundits trying to minimize Kerry's wounds (for which he got medals). One guy saying, "I don't think he bled that much," as if to dismiss it. WTF?? It's come to that? That's inexcusable. mad I was so pissed off.

Kudos to Kerry because I'm guessing that outburst has been raging inside of him for a while. He deserved to get it off his chest. I wish he would have had that "spunk" back then.

Mitt Romney is on an entirely different level of "awareness" for lack of a better word.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 09/08/12 01:41 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon