Originally Posted By: short841
Yeh American Crime, how many members and associates are there in the Sicilian faction?

Noone really knows for sure. Cause they're so transient and alot divide their time between NY and Italy, I read. They've been there since the 1970s and deal mainly with the lucrative drug trade. They're an offshoot of the Inzerillo clan so I think there's a deal of collaboration between the two.

A few are:
*Giovanni (John) Gambino - Leader of the Sicilian faction

*Rosario Gambino - Was eventually deported back to Sicily to face drug charges

*Giuseppe (Joseph) Gambino - Youngest brother of the three.

*Erasmo Gambino - Brother-in-law to the Gambino Brothers.

*Frank Cali - While not born in Socily he's widely regarded to be the "ambassador to the Sicilian Mafia". They seem to regard him highly across the Atlantic. Also nephew of John Gambino.

*Dominic Cefalu - Needs no real introduction. He was a former leader of the faction. He's now the boss.

*Rosario Spatola - Salvatore Inzerillo's borther in law. Think he was deported and became a turncoat

*Tommasso Buscetta - Came to America in the 60s. During the 70s and 80s he was reported to associate with the Sicilian Gambinos. Was deported after an arrest in 1983 and then subsequently turned pentito on the Mafia.

Here are a few - Deaths Atrributed to CHG -

*Pietro Inzerillo, Jr. - Identified as an associate by LE. was found in the trunk of a car in the parking lot of a Mount Laurel hotel in January 1982.

*Sollena Brothers - Matteo and Salvatore, respectively. Also found in the trunks of cars in the early 80s

Just a few I've counted

Last edited by AmericanCrime; 09/08/12 11:47 AM.