Originally Posted By: JasonAnthony74
Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Not trying to start anything, but that JasonAnthony guy was a complete tool. Everyone knows the mafia doesn't wield the power it used to, however in terms of the East Coast (New York, Jersey especially) there's no doubt they're number one.

I don't know what that Jason guy was saying but people like that appear here every once in a while . There was one guy claiming inside knowledge on the outfit saying they're only second to the Genovese and Tony Accardo was never boss etc.

Not sure what you are talking about. But don't get all B** hurt because somebody actually makes the case for your beloved Mafia/La Cosa Nostra no longer being the top criminal dog in, god forbid, the East Coast or elsewhere. If they are still the top dog in NYC, ok, good, great, you get a cookie and a pat on the back! But geesh, don't take your hero worship so far!

I don't know if you're talking to me or Joe but if it is me i wasn't talking about you i didn't even read you comments. I couldn't care less if LCN are the top criminaal dog ( as you call it ) i'm not from the US nevermind the Northeast. Imo you're the only one who sounds butthurt.