Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted By: BordertownResident
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
I don't think the Mexican gangs 'took over' the black neighborhoods. In a neighborhood where the vast majority is African-American, a Mexican minority won't have a chance.
The Aryan Brotherhood and La Eme have an alliance because they have mutual enemies. They also do some business together like working in the drug trade, etc...
Black gang aren't really big in the Texan criminal world. It's mostly Chicanos and Mexican immigrants and a lot of whites doing the dirty stuff over there. Arizona is also mostly controlled by outlaw motorcycle gangs and Hispanic gangs.

Most of the southwest is controlled by hispanic gangs but whites are also there with the Hispanics. Mexicans criminals in general don't trust blacks.

Yeah Mexicans and Chicanos ( in my opinion there is a difference between the two) are probably the most in control. But don't underestimate 'dem Rednecks' , they also have their fingers in about every pie in those areas grin

Yep there is a big difference between a Mexican and a Chicano or Mexican-American. Chicano criminals are a lot meaner than the Paisas or Mexicans in my opinion. Throught the years Chicano Gangs or Mexican American gangs have influenced Mexican cities (and Mexican street gangs) like Monterrey, Nuevo Laredo, Ciudad Juarez etc. making those areas deadlier now. Before the cartel war in Mexico, the Mexican Cartels used to hire Chicano gangs as foot soldiers because they had the "school" and the impulsive mentality of American street gangs. The cartel bosses have even made corridos or songs glamorizing the braveness of American criminals. One of them is called Pistoleros de Fama or Famous Gunmen and if you are from south Texas or the southwest in general. You know what a "fama" is.