Originally Posted By: Skinny_Vinny
Originally Posted By: Mignon
You all know that I did not vote for Obama and will not in November. I even think this church issue shouldn't be a issue.
What should be important is unemployment, the deficit, taxes.

I agree. But in the case of Obama, he attended a Church that spoke at length about US foreign policy and in a very negative tone.

Obama penned a book named after a sermon "The Audacity Of Hope". When you go so far as to title an autobiography based on your pastors sermon, you're going to draw attention to the church issue.

Did we somehow get time warped back to 2008 and the same tired, old issues that were irrelevant then? First, there is nothing to your claim that there are articles about this, and secondly - Obama attends church in the same exact location that Bush did before him - Camp David's chapel. No president since Carter regularly attended church in Washington and Obama's pattern is no different.

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.