I got a cast on my left arm today. I broke a bone in my wrist last Saturday after falling 8 feet to the concrete floor. I was at work when it happened, so they've payed for everything. However, they have taken no measures to ensure it won't happen again, so I'm half tempted to call OSHA and let em know. They could face up to a million dollar fine. I'm typing most of this with my right hand. The cast is around most of my hand, including my thumb, and extends down to about 2 inches above my elbow. They stabilized my thumb too because the bone I broke happens to be where my thumb meets my wrist. I have to wear it for 6 weeks. I haven't even had it on six hours yet, and it's driving me nuts!! Then after the orthopedic surgeon removes it in six weeks, I have to go through six intense weeks of occupational therapy. So I can't play guitar for at least 6 weeks!! eek

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis